Let the show begin!

Some would say that it was about time, others may be surprised but here you go! Today I’m starting my own blog “Les petits plats de Rose, in English!”

I was thinking about starting a blog for a while now because of all the delicious blogs which more and more flourishing the Web. It was also a more and more frequent suggestion of my closest relatives. But I was not ready to open one with my Parisian life and its breakneck pace. Now in Sweden with my boyfriend for almost 2 months and still not working yet, it’s the perfect moment to give it a try!

You’ll find here some of my daily life dishes but also some new recipes which I hope will be successful! So please leave your opinions and advice in the comments, I’m all ears!


See you soon!

Rose 

Version française disponible ici !

No comments:

Post a Comment