My chocolate fondant


There! This day finally came. The day on which I’m going to tell you my secret chocolate fondant recipe. Well, no so secret because I think I’ve already given the recipe to a few people ^^. And if you’ve already tasted this fondant, it’s impossible you’ve forgotten about it! This cake is so good and so easy to make, it’s all wins! I can’t count how often I cooked it…


Be careful, I warn you, if you try this fondant you will love it!

You will just need these 5 ingredients:
  • 200g dark chocolate
  • 100g butter
  • 3 eggs
  • 60g sugar (I usually don’t measure but I especially did this time for you :)
  • Some almond powder (I usually don’t measure but I especially forgot to do it this time… snif. However I think that 40g should work :)

Start by preheating the oven to 150°C because the dough will be ready to be cooked in 5 minutes (if you don’t take about 10 000 photos in the meantime ;).

Into a pan over low heat, melt the chocolate and the butter together.


In the meantime, whisk the eggs and the sugar in a salad bowl to get a slightly bubbly mixture.


When the chocolate has melted, stir in it to the egg mixture. Mix well.


Finally, sprinkle the preparation with the almond powder and mix again.


Pour into a round baking tin covered by a baking sheet.


COOKING

Be careful, the taste of your cake will mostly depend on the cooking time so follow this: 20 minutes to 150°C, no more!


Let cool down onto a baking trail before serving.

SERVING SUGGESTIONS

We ate this cake in every possible way! Warm or cool (you can reheat it a few seconds in the microwave oven, that’s perfect), by itself, with some crème anglaise, some whipping cream, or the best of the best: some vanilla ice cream. Mamamia!


I searched in my old photos for the occasion, so many memories ^^


Here you go, now your sense of smell, your sense of sight and especially your taste buds should be satisfied :D Not the rolls of fat indeed, but we can’t please everyone ;)

A dedication to our French women for bringing us almond powder which is almost impossible to find here, thank you :)

And send me your realizations, you have to try this recipe :p

Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment