Amazing choco-raspberry crunchy biscuit!


A small article not planned to share with you about my improvised dessert from lunch. It was so good that I can’t keep it just for me!


No sooner done than done again! The raw cocoa & avocado cream that I presented to you in my last article really pleased me, so today, I have made it again. But I hadn’t dates in my kitchen… no problem, there always a solution: prunes (I always have some in my fridge)!


I also wanted to custom a bit this delicious cream. So, one crispbread (crackers like those) with sesame seeds, a few raspberries, some icing sugar for the finishing touch and here you go, a delicious and nice dessert in no time!


For 2 choco-raspberry crunchy biscuits:

  • 1 avocado
  • 6 prunes
  • 2 tbs cocoa powder
  • 1 small tbs agave syrup
For the presentation
  • 12 raspberries
  • 2 thin sesame crackers (or other kind)
  • Some icing sugar

Start by preparing the raw cocoa & avocado cream by following this recipe. You can prepare it a bit before and keep it in your fridge, covered by cling-film.


Then, the presentation:
  1. Take a cracker
  2. Make some quenelle shapes with the cocoa cream using two teaspoons and put them onto the cracker (3 quenelle shapes by cracker)
  3. Put 2 raspberries on each quenelle shapes (push them a bit inside).
  4. Sprinkle with icing sugar
  5. And enjoy it!!


This chocolate cream associated to raspberries is just perfect to me. Add to this the crunchiness from the cracker, this dessert was a small wonder :)


To be made, again, again and again!

And sorry for the quality of the photos taken with my phone, this wasn’t expected :)

Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment